1. We refer you to the Federal Privacy Commissioners Website www.privacy.org.au
Persons under the age of 18 years must not use our services and must not submit any personal information to us or any other person, you may use our service with or when under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
We use industry standards to protect the confidentiality of information stored on the www.leydenpublishing.com server.
4. Passwords and Use of Email
You must take care of your Passwords since you are responsible for all transactions therefore do not under any circumstances disclose your www.leydenpublishing.com Password to anyone. If your Password has been compromised you should immediately change it.
5. Reviewing or Changing your information:
- You can change the following information at any time after registration;
- Your registration information
- Your user Id and email
- Your password
- You are responsible to advise us of any changes to your information.
6. Use of Information
We require your personal information in order to provide you with our services and we do not collect any information for any other purpose.
As a user of the www.leydenpublishing.com website you authorize us to disclose your User Id. Name address, city, state and post code to Law enforcement Agencies should an investigation of Fraud, Piracy, or any other activity as permitted under the Privacy Act 1988 (commonwealth).
Under no circumstances may you disclose personal information about another user to any third party without their consent.
8. The protection of personal information provided to us by users of our service is paramount. www.leydenpublishing.com does not trade, sell, or provide any entity with that information.
Note: we reserve the right to change this policy from time to time without notice.